1-Day CCW Renewal Course (March 23, 2024)
For Renewal CCW Applicants in the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego.
A challenging live-fire range session for experienced CCW holders.
Our 8-hour CCW renewal course is for experienced CCW holders with a firm grasp of firearms safety, the ability to consistently draw their firearm from their holster, and efficiently manipulate their firearms in the course of fire.
The live-fire range qualification, which will take place at Mike Raahauge Shooting Enterprises in Corona, will refine your holster draw and help you become more efficient and accurate in engaging threats.
IMPORTANT NOTES for the 1-day CCW Course:
Classroom Portion: Students are asked to be at FT3 by 7:45AM.
Class attendees who do not pass the dry-fire assessment will be rolled over to the live-fire range portion of our 2-day CCW Course on Sunday morning from 7AM-10AM.
Live-fire Range Qualification Portion: Students are required to be at Mike Raahauge Shooting Enterprises by 1:30PM at the latest. You will meet with the TRB Instructors BEFORE lining up to check-in at the range. Late students will not be allowed to participate on the range and must pay a fee to reschedule their live-fire range qualification.
Students must complete the waiver (https://raahauges.pcsparty.com/sign/) for Raahauge’s and screenshot/save a copy of the QR code confirming the completion of waiver.
Required Gear List
We will NOT have time to help you with missing/unsuitable gear on the day of class.
If you have ANY questions about the gear, please reach out at least 3 days before class so that we can assist you.
- Note-taking gear
- All firearms to be listed on your permit
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection (Electronic ear protection recommended)
- Sturdy Holster for your primary firearm
- (NO SERPA, NYLON, SHOULDER, STICKY GUN, OR POCKET HOLSTERS)
- Concealed Carry Required.
- Inside the Waistband
- Outside the Waistband with cover garment (Jacket, button-up shirt, or t-shirt long enough to fully conceal your handgun in the holster)
- 3 magazines (Or enough to hold 30 rounds)
- Magazine holsters for spare magazines
- Lunch, snacks, and water
- Long Pants
- Clothing that covers your chest (to avoid hot brass)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sturdy Belt
- 150 rounds for your primary firearm
- 20 rounds for each additional firearm
- Revolvers: Bring one or two-speed loaders
- Ammunition may be available for purchase from Mike Raahauge Shooting Enterprises on the day of class. However, we recommend that you call (951) 735-7981 at least 2 days before class to confirm ammo availability for the caliber you need. Keep in mind, that the ammo availability may also change by the time you arrive at the range. We recommend you purchase your ammunition at least 1 day before class.
Log in if you already have an account with us.